If you can’t find a clinician below that meets your needs and takes your insurance, please read about Rates and Insurance in the Getting Started heading. CLICK HERE.
Stacie A.E. McLean, MA, LMHC
Stacie A.E. McLean is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor with a master’s degree in counseling from Seton Hall University and a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Washington State University.
Stacie’s treatment philosophy:
• A collaborative, one-on-one working relationship between therapist and client is the primary vehicle for healing.
• The mind and brain are two separate-but-equal entities – each has an important role in our life choices.
• The road to long-term change is a path of learning about our relationships with others in the past and present.
• Each individual already possesses the compass inside them for change and forward motion. Even if you don’t feel that compass right now; it’s there and we’ll find it.
• The primary role of the therapist is to facilitate each client’s exploration of their own inherent strengths and assist the client in moving toward the life they want.
Stacie is experienced in working with adult mental health issues and is particularly interested in adult & adolescent ADHD, bipolar disorder, and couples & family issues. She volunteers for The Soldiers Project Washington chapter to bring counseling to veterans and their families who may not have access to VA care.
She is also very experienced in the practice of Lifespan Integration for the treatment of trauma.
In addition, Stacie is also in the intensive training process for Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, a model that embraces the importance of the attachment bond between two people who love one another.
Memberships: American Counseling Association, International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy.
Stacie can be reached at (253) 245-9221, or at her email address: email@example.com
Please visit Stacie’s website for more information about her services: www.staciemcleancounseling.com
Stacie is an out-of-network provider for insurance and sliding scales are available.
Visit Stacie’s website
- Complex Trauma/PTSD
- Suicide Ideation
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Borderline/Personality Disorder
- Men's Issues
- Women's Issues
- Single Incident Trauma
- Major Mental Health
- Performance Issues
- Coping Skills
- Identity Issues
- Co- Dependency
- Severe/Persistent Mental Health
- OON/Private Pay