Our Clinicians provide a variety of counseling services, including marital and family counseling, child therapy, healing from infidelity, depression, anxiety, singles issues, adolescents, conflict resolution, grief, trauma, women’s issues and co-dependency; recovery issues, male infidelity, spiritual issues, sexual compulsivity, parenting blended families, abuse and family of origin issues.
Stacie A.E. McLean, MA, LMHC
PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE ON A LEAVE OF ABSENCE FROM APRIL 12-AUGUST 31. If I am able to return sooner, I will update this page. Thank you and have a great summer!
Stacie A.E. McLean is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor with a master’s degree in counseling from Seton Hall University and a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Washington State University.
Stacie’s treatment philosophy:
• A collaborative, one-on-one working relationship between therapist and client is the primary vehicle for healing.
• The mind and brain are two separate-but-equal entities – each has an important role in our emotions and life choices.
• The road to long-term change is a path of learning about our relationships with others in the past and present.
• Each individual already possesses the compass inside them for change and forward motion. Even if you don’t feel that compass right now; it’s there and we’ll find it.
• The primary role of the therapist is to facilitate each client’s exploration of their own inherent strengths and assist the client in moving toward the life they want.
Stacie is experienced in working with adult mental health issues and is particularly interested in bipolar disorder, relationship issues, and couples & family issues. She volunteers for to bring counseling to veterans and their families who may not have access to VA care.
She is also very experienced in the practice of Lifespan Integration for the treatment of trauma.
In addition, Stacie has 4 years’ experience and is working toward certification with Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, a model that embraces the importance of the attachment bond between two people who love one another.
Memberships: American Counseling Association, International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy.
Stacie can be reached at (253) 858-2224 x301, or at her email address: email@example.com
Please visit Stacie’s website for more information about her services: www.staciemcleancounseling.com
Stacie is an out-of-network provider for insurance and sliding scales are available.
INSURANCES: I am out of network for all insurance, but I have successfully worked with PPO plans from Premera, Kaiser, Cigna, HMA, UMR, Regence, Trusteed Plans, and others.