If your marriage has been rocked by an affair, you are not alone. Every day we get emails and messages from couples who have experienced infidelity and don’t know what to do next.
Will your marriage survive this? How will you tell the kids? How do you deal with the pain? How will you ever learn to trust again?
Healing doesn’t come easy. It’s hard to know what to do unless you have help from a couple who has walked this road before and come out stronger on the other side. That’s why Awesome Marriage has created a helpful tool to help couples on their journey to restoration: the Online Affair Recovery Course.
One of our therapists, Linda MacDonald, has teamed up with 9 presenters, including 6 couples who have been through this restoration journey and came out stronger than before, as well as marriage counselors and other experts to help you on your healing journey. With the Online Affair Recovery Course, you will hear practical advice on how to heal and put the pieces of your marriage back together, BETTER than before.
The best part about this online course is that you get to go at your own pace and learn in the privacy of your own home. Whether you are just starting the rebuilding process or it’s been years since you’ve reconciled, I think this course will help you!
This 13-section Online Affair Recovery Course is only $35 but to celebrate its launch, as a friend of The Shepherd’s Center, you can get the course for only $30. Just use the code LINDA at check out for $5 off!
In this course you’ll hear from Linda and 8 other experts on how to rebuild your marriage better than before, including 6 couples who have walked this road to restoration.
Here are the topics the course covers:
- Stages of Grief & How To Manage the Pain – by Cindy Beall
- Forgiveness is An Alone Game, But Reconciliation Takes 2 – by Jami & Mark Nato
- Common Mistakes in Affair Recovery and How to Avoid Them – by Linda MacDonald
- Learning to Trust Your Spouse After Infidelity – by Stephanie & Tim Broersma
- How to Tell Your Kids and Navigating Those Waters – by Rick Bulman
- The Agony and The Ecstasy of Sexual Intimacy After an Affair – by Stephen Arterburn
- First Steps To Healing From Porn Discovery – by Bonny Burns
- Ways To Affair Proof Your Marriage Moving Forward – by Dr. Kim Kimberling
- Understanding the Heart of Marriage After an Affair, Divorce and a Restored Marriage – by Cheryl & Jeff Scruggs
- Finding Your Identity After Marital Betrayal – by Stephanie Broersma
- FAQ: Answering Your Specific Questions – by Dr. Kim Kimberling